- This Course has passed.
Dealing With Tough Situations and Problematic Personalities
November 16, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm EST$20.00
This lecture will arm you with the tools to have the power of saying “No,” and to identify the most effective times to do that. Learn how to temper tough situations, take the power back from, and deal with, difficult people with problematic personalities.
About the Instructor
Camille Jayne is known as a successful turnaround CEO, change agent, business consultant and community leader of high integrity, having been one of the few women Chairman and CEOs of a U.S. public company. She has an excellent reputation as a strategic planning, business development, operational processes and creative marketing expert, and educator – in the corporate and philanthropic worlds. She is a charismatic and inspirational leader who understands how to quickly propel businesses to success. www.thejaynegroup.com
- As President, led the strategic and restructuring turnaround of Bitcentral, Inc, a software technology company in the digital video arena. In three years, increased revenue by 100% and EBITDA by 1200%, achieving #1 marketplace share serving the broadcast TV news industry in the U.S. and LATAM.
- As the president and CEO, led and mentored the team in a turnaround of The Community House, a 92 year old nonprofit that had previously accumulated $2M in negative operating loss, and led the team to a +$682,000 positive cash flow growth in 36 months; while increasing topline revenue 34% and the endowment by $3 million.
- As Chairman & CEO of public consumer electronics company Universal Electronics, Inc., led their turnaround, resulting in a tenfold market cap and profitability growth, tripling revenues, and becoming the global market leader in three years.
- University of Michigan – MBA in Marketing/Product Development
- Stanford University – MFA (Master of Fine Arts) in Graphic/Product Design
- Stanford University – BA in Design & Pre-Med, with Distinction
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Congressional Tribute by Rep. David Trott on Floor of House of Representatives 2015
- Community Service Award, American Youth Foundation, MI. 2014
- United States SBA Women in Business of the Year Champion 2008
- Women in Business of the Year Award – Orange County Business Journal 2006